Friday, July 27, 2012

AL's blogs from Dirty Cranky Epic

As mentioned in a previous blog, Al and I have joined ours so here are the blogs he has written transferred over: Enjoy!!

Fingers crossed the bikepacking events take off here like they have in the US and UK!!! I headed out to see what all the commotion was about. 6 1/2 hours through the rain to cabbage tree and back. LOVED IT!!!!!

 
revelate designs bags ready to rumble!!
The 8 year old in me was lovin it! All I could hear in my head was Courtz is not going to be happy with me and my dirty kit... think i`m on washing duty tonight.

Niner all set to go
                              

The 6 hours of riding felt like 10 minutes with views like this and no cars to worry about. Although after meeting some DSE employees that told me that there is some dirty big wild dogs around i was on the lookout!!!!
 
Met this storm trooper who is walking around Australia. Had a bite to eat with him in cabbage tree, what a great guy to raise money for the star light foundation. He was super motivated and obviously has super mental toughness to keep going on those hot days! Support him if you can!!
 
HOPE YOU ENJOY SOME PICTURES OF MY RECENT ADVENTURES (and misadventures!)CHEERS AL


love these old fashioned bike photos, wish I could ride back in these days before all the marketing and associated bs

love these old fashioned bike photos, wish I could ride back in these days before all the marketing and associated bs
holidaying in Mandeni was awesome fun
holidaying in Mandeni was awesome fun
Me with my buddy Seb enjoying a creamy iced chocolate. Challege:try to out eat this man, make sure you have your health insurance paid!!
latest project building a fixie for Courts
 

No comments:

Post a Comment